THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2017.
You must pick ONE (1) Offensive Playbook and ONE (1) Defensive Playbook. It does not matter in what order you choose them. The Draft Order is listed below. Please leave your pick in the comment section in the PLAYBOOK DRAFT section. Thanks. If you need some help, here is a spreadsheet with all team’s offensive and defensive formations.
Once Trenten makes his pick, the Cowboys will follow suit and so forth. Check in daily to see if it is YOUR turn to pick. Let’s try and get this process done quickly.
If you have any questions, CALL ME BEFORE PICKING OR LEAVING A MESSAGE ON THE WEBSITE!
1. OAKLAND- RAIDERS OFFENSE (JACK DEL RIO)
2. DALLAS- COWBOYS OFFENSE (JASON GARRETT)
3. PHILADELPHIA- FALCONS OFFENSE (DAN QUINN)
4. NEW ENGLAND- PATRIOTS DEFENSE (MATT PATRICIA)
5. CHICAGO- CHIEFS DEFENSE (BOB SUTTON)
6. CLEVELAND- BENGALS DEFENSE (PAUL GUENTHER)
7. CLEVELAND- TITANS OFFENSE (MIKE MULARKEY)
8. CHICAGO- PATRIOTS OFFENSE (BILL BELICHICK)
9. NEW ENGLAND- CARDINALS OFFENSE (BRUCE ARIANS)
10. PHILADELPHIA- BRONCOS DEFENSE (JOE WOODS)
11. DALLAS- SEAHAWKS DEFENSE (KRIS RICHARD)
12. OAKLAND- RAIDERS DEFENSE (KEN NORTON JR.)
Saturday December 19, 2015.
This season’s first installment of Pastaloafa.com centres around a position that has been forgotten in the past, mainly because Madden lacks stats for offensive linemen. So I decided it was time some focus was placed on this most crucial position. So how did I grade each player? Simple, on a variety of factors. However, it took going through plenty of tape and making many notes just to see who was performing and who was not. You can choose to buy in to this grading system or ignore it, I don’t care…but I say you are ignorant if you do ignore. It is not a perfect system (because I do not have the time to go through and grade each lineman on every snap like real NFL coaches do) but it gives one a clear picture of which VMFL teams have the finest line in the league.
Grading System Guidelines
*Team rushing yard average
*Lack of QB sacks allowed
*Lack of team rushing average
*QB sacks allowed
*QB pressures allowed